From concept to mature technology, the development of foils and foiling boats spans 139 years. The French engineer Emmanuel Denis Farcot was the first, in 1869, to imagine boats able to lift off the water. The first successful foiling…
- Over a year’s partnership with P&TS! Review of an invaluable collaboration for SP80
- Interview with Martin Fischer
- Inside the mind of Xavier #1 | What if making boats fly is a dead end ?
- The Swiss challenger in pursuit of the World Sailing Speed Record helms its first prototype
- The construction of our reduced model: our partners’ valuable assistance during the pandemic