From concept to mature technology, the development of foils and foiling boats spans 139 years. The French engineer Emmanuel Denis Farcot was the first, in 1869, to imagine boats able to lift off the water. The first successful foiling…
- Mechanical design: printing metal parts thanks to 3D Precision SA
- RICHARD MILLE teams up with SP80 to break the World Sailing Speed Record !
- Interview with Don Montague
- Optimization of ventilated hydrofoils thanks to ANSYS Fluent, CADFEM and artificial intelligence
- Over a year’s partnership with P&TS! Review of an invaluable collaboration for SP80