From concept to mature technology, the development of foils and foiling boats spans 139 years. The French engineer Emmanuel Denis Farcot was the first, in 1869, to imagine boats able to lift off the water. The first successful foiling…
- Recap of 2 years pursuing the world sailing speed record
- Infographics: How do we shape our boat?
- SP80 starts building the boat to break the record with Persico Marine
- Mechanical design: printing metal parts thanks to 3D Precision SA
- RICHARD MILLE teams up with SP80 to break the World Sailing Speed Record !